Silver Jewelry indisputably gorgeous, especially if it’s genuine handcrafted silver. Be it a piece to add to your collection or as a gift; there are currently hundreds of online sources for handmade silver jewelry. Follow these few tips for a better buying experience.
1. Go to a reputable source. This may be obvious to many, but do not confuse commercial jewelry with handcrafted jewelry. Great pride put into their work as artisans. It helps to look for a company that has been in business for a while, and check on reviews they’ve received.
Give yourself the Epic style you deserve
The pieces of jewelry from hell, the bikers collection. A collection of the bold and beastly, any sort of rebellious intent, or just plain fucking wicked. If you are a biker, goth or you simply rock then, we have a special section of epic pieces of jewelry for you. Put on any of these rock stars, and you will feel bold and empowered.
Free Worldwide Shipping ● Free 30 days return ● 10% off on your first order
2. Be sure to carefully measure yourself. Most jewelry online aren’t returnable, it’s important to that you order a proper fit. Especially for rings. If you’re between sizes, go with the larger size. You could also use this method of bracelets, and necklaces.
To determine the size, wrap string around the largest part of your finger, then mark the string. Hold that string against a tape measure and compare your measurements to the website’s sizing chart.
3. Make sure you research your gemstones. With the help of google, information about gemstones is now widely available to all. Do not directly buy stones without knowing what they are. Knowledge such as pearls being delicate and easily absorb liquids. Or turquoise being porous and stains easily. Remember the best jewelry sites have a mountain of information on all things jewelry.
4. Artisans will freely share information about the gemstone and color if they’re enhanced of natural. Of course, it is a common and accepted practice within the jewelry industry to improve gemstone colors.
5. Invest in real silver jewelry. Make sure that the website you purchase from uses either Sterling Silver (.925 or 92.5 % silver). Do remember, when investing in handcrafted silver jewelry, that you are not buying treasure. But it will likely be passed down to future generations as an heirloom of sorts.