Your satisfaction is our Number One priority.
You can always request for a refund.
Some of the reasons for a refund:
• The product did not arrive within 45 days, not inclusive of processing days. You can request for a refund or a re-shipment.
• You received the wrong item.
• You simply do not want the product you ordered. You may request for a refund but you must return the item at your expense. Returned items must be brand new in condition and in its original packaging.
• Your package did not arrive due to your fault, e.g. shipping address provided was inaccurate or incomplete.
• Your package did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of That Ring Shop, e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster.
• Your package was delivered but you did not receive it. It is your responsibility to contact the post office and resolve the issue by filing a claim for the missing package.
Returns and Refunds are accepted only under the following conditions:
• You have to submit a refund request within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired.
• The returned item must be unworn and in mint condition.
If your item has been approved for a refund or return, then it will be processed within 14 days. The refund or return will be in one of these forms:
• A store credit or voucher will be given to you.
• A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card.
• A re-shipment of your order
You can request for a refund by sending a message on the contact us page or emailing us at email@example.com